Saturday, September 10, 2011

Moving From Summer to Fall!

Now that I have exhausted all my thoughts of summer and sunshine with a lazy day at the lake, I must turn my attention to a much more important issue... What do I wear for Halloween! You know that one must always select just the right costume for all the parties and celebrations, and I believe I have found my perfect persona for Halloween this year!

I have always been a tremendous fan of Anjelica Huston, so I have decided to go with one one of her characters for Halloween this year. She's had so many wonderful wonderful stage and screen roles, but I have narrowed it down to a choice of two... Viviane from "The Mists Of Avalon" or Morticia from "The Adams Family." I just can't decide which one best fits this year!








No comments:

Post a Comment