Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can't Help But Be A Little Sad!

Yes, I freely admit it... I am a die-hard fan of "All My Children" and especially of Susan Lucci! Ok, there I have said it.

"All My Children" debuted on January 5, 1970. Declining ratings in all of daytime television, combined with the departures of longtime actors has had the ABC network reconsidering its schedule. ABC announced that "All My Children" would be canceled after 41 years on the air... with the last episode to air on September 23rd, 2011.

I'll miss "All My Children" and most especially Susan Lucci as Erica Cane. Of course I've always loved Susan in every one of her roles.







Here is one of my favorite clips of Susan Lucci in Wes Craven's "Invitation To Hell."

And of course, my all-time favorite Susan Lucci movie "Seduced And Betrayed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment