Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In A Mood This Morning!

Yes, I am up and in a mood this morning! I want to give a special shout-out to my girl Barbra Streisand! She is the best!



Here's a link to one of my favorite Streisand songs. It brings back lots of memories (which are probably better NOT discussed here!). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsq36ndiEmQ

I'm also really excited to announce that Barbra is doing a special with Starbucks... visit your neighborhood Starbucks with your WiFi-enabled laptop or mobile device to watch Barbra perform songs from her new album "What Matters Most" in the Entertainment Channel of the Starbucks Digital Network at starbucks.yahoo.com.




For more information, vist Barbra's website www.barbrastreisand.com

It's simply amazing! Such an enduring talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment